- The WSG R&D Group in Bangalore is responsible for design, implementation with pre- and post-silicon verification & validation of mixed signal Wireless devices
- Responsible for SoC verification of VLSI designs and technically manage and mentor a team of engineers.
- Actively participate in a team environment, working with verification, architecture, applications, and design teams to develop comprehensive verification plans based on the IP/Product Specification documentation.
- IP verification environment and testcase development using the methodology adapted by WSG.
- Construction of module test cases and perform functional verification of the IP developed
- BSEE minimum with 7-15 years of experience in the verification of large, complex modules/Sub-Systems.
- Familiar with different aspects of IP/SoC development: micro-architecture, RTL & TB implementation, Test plan, Functional coverage, Code coverage and regression.
- Ability to understand project/module specifications and come up with a comprehensive set of requirements and develop verification test plan.
- Sound knowledge of UVM based verification methodology.
- Good experience with Python/Perl or other scripting languages.
- Experience with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth verification is a plus.
- Understanding of Microcontroller architectures and products.
- Experience in a multi-site environment, interacting with teams in other sites.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
|Skills||micro-architecture, RTL & TB implementation, Test plan, Functional coverage|
|Primary skills||micro-architecture, RTL & TB implementation, Test plan, Functional coverage|
|Education||B.Tech or Equivalent Degree|