- Four-year college degree in computer science or other related technical discipline, plus a minimum of 5 plus years of related experience.
- Proficiency in Angular framework 6 or above and Angular CLI
- Proficient in typescript, RxJS and Reactive Forms
- Work closely with web developers and backend engineers to integrate RESTful API.
- Create high-performing, responsive and interactive web applications. Building self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Unit-test the code and debug the application.
- Create custom directives and components
- Experience with unit testing tools like Karma or Jasmine
- Strong knowledge in various web service technologies – REST API
- Expert in modern object-oriented development techniques
- Understanding of Document Databases(like MongoDB or AWS DynamoDB)
- Writing unit test cases with at least one tool (MSTest, XUnit, NUnit, etc.)
- Working with UML diagrams
- Good debugging skills.
- Communicating with external web services
- Profile optimization (memory, speed)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript is also a major advantage
- Must be able to solve complex and difficult engineering problems.
- Able to prioritize work and complete multiple tasks under deadline and budget guidelines.
- Experience in working with version control systems like GIT.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of NodeJS and ReactJS
- Experience with back-end technologies (Node.js, Express) is a plus
- Multithreaded / real-time systems
- Graphical user interfaces
- Proficient in system architecture design and software design patterns
- PrimeNG and HighCharts
- AWS experience