- Bachelor’s degree in Technology (B Tech) or Masters in Computer Application (MCA) or related field with minimum 6 years’ experience
- Experience with React Native Framework, and one or more native coding languages for Android (Java/Kotlin).
- Demonstrated experience developing, testing, maintaining and release both Android and IOS apps into production using Appstore Connect and Google Console
- Experience with secure and/or managed API development and integration.
- Experience in using Jenkins, Gradle, Fastlane or Bitrise or similar frameworks.
- Experience with REST, AJAX, JSON & web services.
- Experience with Google Firebase, Google Performance and Google Analytics, including their use in resolving technical issues in the field.
- Experience with mobile payment integration, such as Apple Pay or Google Wallet
- Understanding of NFC and various payment solutions (wallet, virtual card, open payments) on Android and iOS platforms
- Familiarity with camera and scan features, geolocation of consumer and commercial devices
- General enthusiasm for SCRUM, well-demonstrated knowledge of SDLC practices, and teamwork.
Qualifications : Bachelor’s degree in Technology (B Tech) or Masters in Computer Application (MCA) or related field.
|Skills||React Native , Android|
|Primary skills||REST, AJAX, JSON & web services.|
|Education||B.Tech , MCA|