- Testing, and breaking, code constantly and help rebuild it better.
- Devise smart testing strategies and write code to examine and validate large-scale software development and deployments. As a Test Engineer, you would partner with software developers to create and code tests during product development
- To mitigate potential quality risks across SDLC through pragmatic test coverage
- Create repeatability in testing through automation
- Enable delivery through good planning, proactive communication and timely execution
- Responsible for various dimensions of testing (functional/nonfunctional (performance, scalability, adverse etc.), ensuring quality experiences to our customers.
- Extensive technical expertise and judgment, an integrated part of the software development team and define, document, analyze, perform, and automate tests for products. Identify functional /non-functional issues and come up with creative resolutions.
- Responsible for adhering to best QA practices and improve the Quality of the products continuously
- Responsible to create repeatability that enable and validate high quality releases at a fast pace
- Assist in developing requirements, strategy, scope and priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, information systems, engineering
- Strong technical background, are detail driven and have excellent problem solving abilities
- 5+ years of experience in testing
- Exposure to distributed systems or web applications
- Excellent understanding of Testing life cycle, Test Processes
- Excellent product and testing acumen
- Write excellent automation code using Selenium with C#.
- Experience in working on Windows based environments, Azure, Software Configuration Management(SCM) tools
- Experience in test automation tools like Telerik, Junit, TestNG, Webdriver, Jmeter, SoapUI, etc.
- Provide technical and functional support throughout the project lifecycle, including gathering business requirements, dev
|Skills||in test automation tools like Telerik, Junit, TestNG, Webdriver, Jmeter, SoapUI, etc.|
|Primary skills||in test automation tools like Telerik, Junit, TestNG, Webdriver, Jmeter, SoapUI, etc.|