As a senior member of the team you will be expected to mentor junior members of the team and act as a product owner as required.
- BS in computer science or a related degree is required with 10+ years of experience. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Experience in software engineering/development
- Experience using object-oriented languages: Java, Typescript, React knowledge required
- Ability to drive the conversation in a cross-functional team environment.
- Self-motivated to work on exciting projects and team player attitude
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting skills
Any of the following skills would be considered a plus:
- Understanding of JIRA for bug tracking and scheduling tasks.
- Knowledge on embedded firmware development
Experience managing a team of engineers across different sites or a local team.
|Primary skills||Java, Typescript|