- Become part of the 32-bit Microcontroller applications team.
- Develop, maintain, and validate USB Device and Host framework and applications for 32-bit Microcontrollers and Microprocessors.
- Create end user documentation for the USB Device and Host framework and applications.
- Create training material for the USB Device and Host framework and applications.
- Degree or Master’s in Electronics Engineering.
- 6+ years of experience in Embedded Firmware design, development and debugging.
- Working knowledge of ARM Cortex and MIPS 32 Microcontrollers and Microprocessors.
- Excellent and advanced embedded C programming skills.
- Development experience with RTOS-based and bare-metal applications.
- Development experience with large modular embedded software.
- Development experience with designing and debugging state machine-based applications.
- Should have working knowledge of basic microcontroller peripherals: UART, SPI, I2C, Clock Tree, Timer, Oscillator, Micro-controller startup and Interrupt handling.
- Experience with GCC compilers, low level hardware, and software debugging.
- Experience with basic hardware debugging techniques. Should be comfortable using an Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, and multi-meter.
- Ability to work independently.
- Should be self-driven and self-motivated.
- Experience in creating and publishing end user documentation.
|Skills||Embedded Firmware design, development and debugging|
|Primary skills||Embedded Firmware design, development and debugging|