We are looking for a person who understands Microcontroller features, operating specs, datasheet and applications of the
peripherals. A qualified candidate would have the following job responsibilities
1. Validate at the pre-silicon and post-silicon for its core and peripherals.
2. Contribute towards automating the validation process.
3. Document the features of the device and its peripherals.
4. Work on reference designs and customer demo boards.
5. Support customers both onsite and offsite on their solution queries
6. May get involved in Functional Safety related diagnostics
BTech in ECE/EE with 8+ years of experience related in embedded domain with Post Silicon and Pre Silicon Validation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in test automation using Python or LabVIEW.
- Embedded C programming is a must.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Python is necessary.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities, including the ability to understand and communicate complex problems.
- Exposure to ISO26262 is added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Analog Peripherals like ADC, Analog Comparators etc is a must.
- Hands on experience with communication protocols like, ethernet, USB, SPI, CAN/FD
|Skills||Post Silicon and Pre Silicon Validation.|
|Primary skills||Post Silicon and Pre Silicon Validation.|
|Education||BTech in ECE/EE|