- Provide technical support to Microchip customers.
- Develop and deliver technical training to Microchip customers and technical sales channels.
- Assist Microchip ESE team and key customers to deliver innovative HW & SW solutions.
- Work closely with Microchip Sales, Marketing & Engineering teams worldwide to develop differentiating hardware and software solutions.
- Write Application Notes, White Papers and Technical Briefs.
- Develop sample code, reusable software library and proof of concept.
- Participate in industry trade shows and showcase Microchip’s MPU/MCU solutions.
- Hands-on knowledge of programming 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit micro controllers/microprocessors in C/C++ language.
- Experienced in developing embedded software using professional Integrated Development Environment, hardware debugger & simulator tools.
- Knowledge of MPU/MCU development tool technologies and system development techniques on Linux and/or RTOS Linux environment, Shell, Kernel and peripheral driver customization.
- Working experience with high-speed peripherals such as Ethernet MAC 10/100, LCD Controller, Video decoder, USB, Multimedia card interface (SD/MMC).
- Knowledge on various external memory interfaces such as SRAM/SDRAM/DDR/LPDDR/NOR/NAND flash.
- Knowledge of MPU security features such as secure boot and crypto engines (AES/3DES/RSA/SHA/TRNG).
- Exposure on Microchip’s Microprocessors/Microcontrollers will be desirable.
Knowledge of UART, SPI, I2C, ADC, CAN, PWM, and other microcontroller peripherals.
- Hands-on experience in using oscilloscope, logic analyzer, digital multi-meter, soldering iron and other tools.
- Hands-on experience in designing & troubleshooting digital circuits using microcontrollers/microprocessors.
Team player with good presentation & task management skills.
|Skills||-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit micro controllers/microprocessors in C/C++ language.|
|Primary skills||SRAM/SDRAM/DDR/LPDDR/NOR/NAND flash.|
|Education||Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electronics|