- Design, Develop, unit test and deploy new business functionality and enhancements to existing Salesforce.com platform.
- Should be good at code coverage using test classes.
- Proficient with SOQL, and/or SQL.
- Experience in Service Cloud and Salesforce Communities a plus.
- Salesforce certifications preferred: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II, or similar.
- Experience in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Email Services, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards.
- Perform analysis, debugging and trouble-shooting issues.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience with Agile and Waterfall projects, and all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, coding, unit testing, integration, user acceptance testing, maintenance
|Education||bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.|