- Source candidates using a various search engine to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Should be strong in End-to-End Recruitment process.
- Should be good at Team Management and Client Coordination
- Should have good Industry knowledge.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications and performing phone screenings.
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it. Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements.
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms.
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process.
Qualifications for Recruiter:
- Any bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
|Job Category||Human Resource|
|Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Primary skills||IT recruiter , sourcing specialist|