- Execute hardware and software solutions, trade show demos & Customer PoC to fetch more design ins/wins.
- Create supporting technical documentation and videos for publishing.
- Provide feedback to internal groups on improvements in hardware, software, tools and documentation.
- Develop & impart technical training to customers and field teams.
- Provide creative solutions and workarounds to address customer issues.
- Actively involved in helping customers in resolving (design & implementation) issues, interfacing with customers & internal departments regarding the status and resolution of open issues
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Electronics and Other related fields.
- Experience in Embedded system design & development
- Experience in Wireless protocols like Wi-Fi, Zigbee, BLE will be preferrable.
- Exposure to 32-bit MCUs & Peripherals such as ADC/DAC, PWM, RTC, WDT, Timer/Counters
- Hands on with C & C++ Programming
- Ability to work using Digital Oscilloscope, Logic analyzer & other debug tools.
- Knowledge/Exposure on RF Hardware (Circuit Schematic, Layout) design is highly desirable.
- Knowledge/Exposure on Microchip’s Microcontrollers/Processors & Wireless products will be an added advantage.
- Should be able to work with virtual team.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented
- Self-directed – works well with minimal supervision and should be able to multi-task.
- Should have excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and customer support skills
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving mindset/skills
|Experience||10 - 16 Years|
|Skills||Wi-Fi, Zigbee, BLE|
|Primary skills||ADC/DAC, PWM, RTC, WDT, Timer/Counters|