- Degree in Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 3-4 years of experience in Embedded Firmware design, development and debugging
- Familiarity with ARM, PIC32 (MIPS) microcontroller architectures and with microcontroller development/design using C and/or C++
- Familiar with wired communication protocols/interfaces such as I2C, SPI, UART, USB, EBI, Ethernet MAC.
- Familiar with Microcontroller peripherals such as ADC/DAC, PWM, RTC, WDT, Timer/Counters,
- Application layer software development experience on embedded systems. Ability to translate complex technical concepts into simplified examples.
- Strong working knowledge of Electronics Lab equipment, e.g., Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Protocol Analyzer (any protocol)
- Knowledge/Exposure on Hardware (Circuit Schematic, PCB) design is highly desirable,
- Possess eager attitude toward learning new skills & technology
- Team player with Strong written and verbal communication skills
Must be highly motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
|Skills||microcontroller development/design using C and/or C++|
|Primary skills||ADC/DAC, PWM, RTC, WDT, Timer/Counters.|
|Education||Degree in Electronics Engineering|