- Educational Qualification
Bachelor’s degree with >2 years of experience in business development/sales within E-Com/Ad agency/E-com service provider domains.
- Work Experience
Should have 2+ years of ad operations and dealing with advertisers for managing the accounts and make strategies for the product / customer and involving aspects of negotiation/business development. Incumbent would have managed a business to deliver on Ad priorities (Ads revenue, return on advertising spends, advertiser growth, advertiser optimization).
- Language & Communication
- Ability to effectively communicate his/her thoughts in a well-organized manner.
- Should be at par with CEFR C1 quality in English, and be fluent in conversant + written English.
- Should have a working knowledge/conversational capability in Hindi (basis advertiser need/comfort/constraint). Good communication skills in Hindi are a plus.
- Preferred Competencies
- Build solid relationships with advertisers, displaying a dedication to delivering first-class service and advertising solutions
- Flawlessly execute end-to-end campaigns, liaising with advertisers to align to advertiser and organization (Amazon) priorities.
- Effectively negotiate and align spends for defined cadence (week / month/ quarter / sale event).
- Analyse campaign performance against key metrics to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations to increase efficiency, drive high renewal rate and meet advertisers KPIs
- Keep regular track of defect metrics (like high ACoS) and ensure a timely nudge to advertiser for course-correction.
- Monitor and communicate campaign progress to the advertiser through regular, in-depth activity reports and insights, using this knowledge as a basis for future campaigns
- Track & Own the Ad Revenue goals shared by Amazon for the bucket/set of advertisers being managed and deploy different ad-product strategies to exceed goals/cover for gap to goal in case needed.
- Leverage our suite of rich data, targeting and product channels to collaborate with the other teams in the development of tailored solutions that meet clients’ goals
- Serve as a source of market intelligence for other areas of the Advertising team (e.g., product development, product marketing, pricing) and assist in the development of best practices and operational efficiencies
- Co-lead monthly and quarterly reviews with advertisers
- Drive operational excellence to ensure SLA adherence and client satisfaction
- Proven experience (2 years) in ad operations & ad sales, online marketing/online ad sales or programmatic advertising
- 2+ years working in an external client facing environment involving aspects of negotiation/business development.
- Sales exposure in Digital field wherein responsible for upsell/cross sell or direct sales.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Creative and strategic vision to build value proposition for clients
- Strong analytical skills as well as experience in applying those skills in the advertising domain
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Ability to aggregate and analyze internal and external campaign metrics to assess performance drivers and identify insights.
- Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule Media planning & story-telling capabilities
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Skills||ad operations & ad sales, online marketing/online ad sales or programmatic advertising|
|Primary skills||ad operations & ad sales, online marketing/online ad sales or programmatic advertising|