- Knowledge on the Software Development process (SDLC)
- CI/CD experience on Jenkins/Gitlab CI or equivalent is mandatory.
- Must Have Groovy Scripting Experience(Mandatory)
- Must have Jenkins pipeline creation.
- Must have on dockerization.
- Scripting languages – Python, Java/groovy, batch/shell
- Experience in writing programs (any language from the above list) is must for automating the process. OOPS, concepts & design patterns are added advantages.
- Experience on Git and on other Atlassian tools such as Jira, Confluence, Bit bucket.
- Knowledge on AWS/Azure or equivalent platform. Hands-on for AWS IAM, EC2 services etc.
- Experience in integrating project specific tools to the CICD environment is necessary.
- Understand the requirements and implement appropriate solution.
- Collaborate with various teams, team members to have an appropriate solution/requirement.
- Develop/Enhance toolchains using various technologies from the above list.
- Participate, drive technical discussions.
- Bring in latest technologies and develop PoCs for problem statements.
- Setup and maintain loosely coupled CI pipeline end to end.
- Develop Jenkins build & release pipelines to support the software development process.
- Understand the automotive domain and continually improve CI/CD tools, processes and procedures.
|Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Primary skills||Jenkins/Gitlab CI,Groovy Scripting Experience|