- 6+ years of technical experience in the same or similar role supporting large-scale and high-load cloud-based production systems.
- Excellent hands-on skills in CI/CD tools and practices. Experience in doing POC of new DevOps tools.
- Working knowledge of IaaS, PaaS, and Cloud technologies. Experience with scripting languages like Shell or Python.
- Strong Experience with AWS including extensive experience in Amazon EC2 instances.
- Multi-platform experience like Linux/Unix/Windows. Experience with virtual machines (OS –Linux, Red hat, Centos, and Ubuntu).
- Hands-on knowledge of Docker, and Kubernetes. Basic knowledge of Relational Databases and NoSQL databases
- Experience with real-time failover architecture, principles, and processes.Experience with systems monitoring, alerting, and analytics.
- Knowledge of the demands that a Microservices architecture requires. Building the correct infrastructure and monitoring systems to support.
- You should have a firm grasp of networking tools and technologies, and an ability to run multiple cloud deployments -ncluding production, staging, and sandbox.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools (Git)Experience in setting up HTTPS certificates and SSL tunnels
|Skills||IaaS, PaaS, and Cloud technologies|
|Primary skills||IaaS, PaaS, and Cloud technologies|