- Job Description
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems and software. This can include the provision of EKS, services, Automation, CICD on the Cloud.
- Roles & Responsibilities
· Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing and new problem spaces
· Deep understanding & experience of high-performance web-scale & real-time response systems.
· Must be comfortable working in fast-paced, agile and fuzzy environments – where boundaries aren’t clearly defined
· Work closely with Dev/QA teams as the base infra system scales up
· Experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting complex production issues Mandatory skills and competencies
· Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration (Must)
· Experience in AWS Infrastructure including, IAM, VPC, EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, Cloudwatch, Kinesis (Must), SQS
· Container services – Docker and EKS/ECS
· Build and Release automation with Jenkins, CI/CD, Pipeline, Sonar
· Infrastructure as Code (Cloud Formation / Terraform, Chef / Puppet / Ansible)
· Excellent knowledge of Bash and Python
· Hands-on experience in GIT Desired skills and competencies
· Experience LAMP or LEMP
· Knowledge of Kafka
· Knowledge of API Gateway
· Monitoring with Nagios, Newrelic and Prometheus + Grafana
· Experience in provisioning packages and libraries related to (PHP / Java / NodeJS).
· Experience in managing SOLR, Redis, Memcached and Elasticsearch
· A working understanding of code and script (PHP / Java / NodeJS)
|Experience||4 - 8 Years|
|Primary skills||EKS, services, Automation, CICD on the Cloud.|