The Business Operations Analyst is a key team member in supporting our data management, reporting, and problem-resolution activities. In this role, you will partner with product managers and will be an essential part of managing customer contract price books, approving price exceptions, and achieving the business units’ reporting requirements, along with managing multiple projects.
- Track, manage, and approve price exceptions
- Manage customer contract price books related to products
- Manage Quarterly Business Review reporting
- Review and analyze current processes, and find opportunities for improvement
- Contribute to the development of business reporting needs
- Manage and maintain Tableau reporting
- Assist in website updates
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, collaborating with colleagues across many different functions and locations
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years Business Operations experience
- Experience building Tableau reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excellent VLOOKUP, XLOOKUP and formula calculations (Advanced Excel desired).
- Working knowledge of ERP Systems (ideally: Baan, Dynamics, Oracle, SalesForce)
- Strategic thinker, strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesise considerable and complex data from many sources.
- Ability to work in a team setting and in a cross-functional environment
|Primary skills||Business Operations|