- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any related
- Proven experience in software development methodologies.
- Proven experience building complex web systems.
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational and leadership skills
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
Front End side
- Hands on experience with Front End framework and Task Runners
- CSS Preprocessors (LESS / SASS)
- Leverage and use of APIs / Web Services and content of all types in different scenarios as per use case. (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Experience with RESTful / SOAP services for both the client and server implementations
- Develop and maintain complex components of web applications
- Responsive Web Development
Back End Side
- Working with CMS platforms
- Knowledge of AEM Component Development and CQ building blocks (templates, components, dialogs, widgets)
- Experienced with Adobe CQ/AEM APIs and functionality
- Prior experience in java development is a plus
- Good to have JCR, Apache Sling, Apache Felix, OSGi, REST in terms of AEM.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting stringent deadlines
- Build tools: Azure/Jenkins/Maven
- Good to have SQL experience across multiple databases.
- Development of Unit test cases
- Develop and perform system testing and fix defects identified during testing.
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any related|