- 1.Develop, lead, and execute procurement strategies.
- 2.Good negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms.
- 3.Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- 4.Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation. 5.Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- 6.Identify, evaluate, and establish reliable vendors and suppliers within the semiconductor and IT industries.
- 7.Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
- 8.Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
- 9.Familiarity with Indian customs clearance and Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) activities.
- 10.Maintain updated knowledge of relevant Indian customs, import-export regulations and STPI norms.
- 1.Proven working experience as a procurement manager or procurement officer in the semiconductor and IT industries.
- 2.Excellent proficiency in English communication – both verbal and written. 3.Extensive knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market.
- 4.Negotiation and networking skills.
- 5.Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
- 6.Solid understanding and experience with Indian customs clearance procedures and STPI activities.
- 7.Strong leadership capabilities.
- 8.BSc/similar degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration.
|Skills||procurement manager or procurement officer|
|Primary skills||procurement manager or procurement officer|