|Elastic Search||Job summary - Should have a strong knowledge in elastic search or search domain concepts should be strong in indexing various data sources into Elasticsearch using custom connectors and RestAPI. Should have a knowledge in features configuration such as predictive suggestion, wildcard search, facets configuration, partial search, thesaurus configuration, stemming enablement, stop words removal Should be strong in using push APIs for custom connector development.|
|• Work with client on enhancement and support on Onbase application and platform|
|• Experience with Hyland OnBase Application Development|
|• Basic OnBase configuration and Administration.|
|• Experience in Integrating Hyland OnBase with external systems|
|• Good to have Advance OnBase Workflow developer skills.|
|• Good to have Experience in Content Migration to OnBase|
|• Unity API development.|
|• Knowledge in Document Retention module.|
|• Knowledge in OnBase Integration.|
|• OnBase basic reporting and SQL capabilities|
|• Good to have Hyland OnBase Certification|
|• REST based based integration|
|• C# / .Net development experience|
|Experience||3 - 9 Years|
|Primary skills||Elastic Search|
Platform Admin JD
- Platform Admin role with must skill as Documentum installation/upgrade experience
- Good to have skills: CI/CD , Linux/Windows, DFC
|Experience||9 - 12 Years|
|Primary skills||CI/CD , Linux/Windows, DFC|
|Skill/Position Title||Sub skill and details||Requirement|
|InfoArchive||Total exp||6-10 years exp|
|InfoArchive||Hands on experience 5-8 years|
|Documentum||Hands on experience 3-5 years|
|Documentum Support/ Development||Hands on experience 3-5 years|
|Experience||6 - 10 Years|
|Skill/Position Title||Sub skill and details||Requirement|
|Documentum xCP developer||Total dev exp||Upto 6 years|
|Documentum xCP||2-3 years|
|Documentum (DFC, jobs , methods)||Hands on dev experience 2-3 years|
|xCP designer(processes, widgets, functions)||Hands on dev experience 1-3 years|
|xCP component deployments||Knowledgeable|
|Java, Webservices||Hands on dev experience 1-2 years|
|Experience||3 - 6 Years|
|Primary skills||Documentum (DFC, jobs , methods)|
|Technical Skills required|
|· Game Engines : Unity 2D/3D, Unreal|
|· Tools : Xcode, Mono develop|
|· Platforms : iOS, Android|
|· Game Dev. Skill : Gameplay and UI programmer|
|· Debugger : DDMS,Xcode, Mono Debugger, Unity Profiler|
|· Devices :Vuforia, Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest, Oculus Go, Vive, Smart Glass, Hololens|
|· SDK : ARCore, ARKit|
|· Excellent knowledge of Unity, AR/VR including scripting, textures, animation, UI, Market detection, Surface detection, Marker less detection and Face recognition|
|Experience||3 - 9 Years|
|Primary skills||Unity 2D/3D, Unreal|
|DevOps – Docker , Jenkins , GIT ,elastic search with CI/CD|
|Experience||6.5 Years to 9 years|
|Primary skills||Docker , Jenkins , GIT ,elastic search|
|The candidates must be experienced iOS developers with a specialist in accessibility. Candidates can be based in the UK or in the US. They should not just be accessibility testers Apple is looking for iOS Accessibility Engineers The successful candidates will be well versed in application development environments (such as Cocoa and Cocoa Touch) as well as an expert in accessibility. The role|
|- Experience 8 to10 yrs|
|Required Skills Technical Skills- Web Accessibility & Technology Accessibility|
|Nice to have skills Technical Skills- Domain Skills-|
|Shift Day GENERAL IST|
|Roles & Responsibilities will involve working closely with many teams simultaneously, and ensuring the best output from each team.|
|• Excellent programmer with experience in Swift and / or Objective-C|
|• Excellent knowledge of UIKit and AppKit|
|• Understanding of accessibility APIs such as UIAccessibilityPostNotification|
|• Understanding of how people with disabilities use iOS|
|• First-hand experience in testing with assistive technologies, e.g. VoiceOver, Switch Control|
|• Familiarity with accessibility features on mobile devices|
|• Familiarity with project management methodologies such as waterfall and agile|
|• Past engineering experience Description The Accessibility and SEO Center of Excellence is a group created with the purpose of promoting and supporting accessibility across Apple and offering consultancy services to project teams. In this position you may be required to audit existing solutions, work with teams throughout the entire lifecycle of a project on new features and solutions, liaise and co-ordinate with various functions, and represent the team positively and effectively at all times. You will be a pragmatic and charismatic individual, able to push for the best results whilst also maintaining excellent relationships with all those you work with. Successful candidates must be fast learners, capable to adapt and adhere to internal guidelines and processes, and work under tight deadlines with teams spread around the globe. Previous industry experience with an emphasis on accessibility is essential.|
|Education Bachelors degree or equivalent experience. Additional Requirements Understanding of SEO principles will be a significant advantage, as well as experience with web technologies and guidelines|
|Experience||8 - 10 years|
|Primary skills||iOS Accessibility|
|8 -9 years of PM /portfolio experience|
|Manage resources across service lines|
|3-4 yrs of Life science project experience|
|Digital CLM assets management /execution|
|Experience||12 - 15 Years|
|Skills||Portfolio/ Project Management|
|Primary skills||Portfolio/ Project Management|
|Skills & Experience|
|3 to 5 years of experience in Technical Writing*|
|Good language skills – must be able to write content without any grammatical errors and in accordance with the customer’s style guide an target audience*|
|Good written and oral communication skills*|
|Ability to work independently with minimal guidance*|
|Ability to identify information gaps and interview the subject matter experts to gather information|
|Ability to analyze the requirements and existing documentation|
|Ability to grasp technical information quickly|
|Expertise with Microsoft Word and any online help authoring tool *|
|Ability to create templates and prototypes in accordance with styles and standards followed by client or in alignment with industry standards, Ability to do effort estimation.|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Primary skills||Technical Writing|
|7-10+ years of experience in web application development, design, unit testing and implementation.|
|Proficiency in ATG eCommerce Framework.|
|Proficiency and implementation skills on ATG based application is required with large scale implementation a plus.|
|Proficiency in JAVA, JEE, build tools such as ant, maven, SCM tools, Enterprise class Web Application.|
|Development using Java/JEE frameworks is a must.|
|Experience and hands-on on one of the following products: Oracle ATG Commerce, Commerce Service Center (CSC), and Endeca experience Manager or Page Builder.|
|Development experience on an Oracle ATG platform is a major plus although experience in developing in any major, Java platform is also highly desirable.|
|Experience developing in Java and working with HTML.|
|Knowledge of XML/XSL/XSD.|
|Knowledge of Java thread and memory dumps and when to use them.|
|Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, and RESTful).Understanding of build processes and tools (ANT, Maven, Automated Builds, Continuous Builds).|
|Source control processes & tools (Perforce, Subversion, code branching) is a plus.|
|Experience working on system integrations (particularly third-party systems such as OMS, search, ERP, payment).|
|Knowledge of system architecture, system sizing and/or J2EE components.|
|Experience||9 - 12 years|
|Skills||ATG eCommerce Framework|
|Primary skills||ATG eCommerce Framework|
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Test Lead with 8-14 years of expertise to join our dynamic team. As a Test Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing the testing process from start to finish, ensuring the delivery of high-quality products. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in test strategy, planning, and execution, with a good understanding of automation testing. Additionally, holding CSM/PMP certification and excellent interpersonal skills to manage the Scrum for product development are essential for this role.
- Develop and implement comprehensive test strategies and plans for projects, ensuring alignment with project goals and objectives.
- Design, create, and maintain detailed test cases, test scenarios, and test data to verify software functionality, performance, and security.
- Lead and coordinate the testing team, providing guidance and mentoring to team members while fostering a collaborative work environment.
- Conduct test execution, identifying and documenting defects, and working closely with developers to ensure timely resolution.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum ceremonies, effectively lead & manage the Scrum process for all teams. · Implement and oversee automation testing frameworks to improve testing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, product managers, and business stakeholders, to ensure clear communication and alignment throughout the testing process.
- Assertive involvement in the QA plan process for production roadmap to test planning execution to continuous product quality improvement and also performed Root Cause Analysis for serious flaws, and timely reporting.
- Monitor and report on testing progress, quality metrics, and any potential risks or issues.
- Continuously improve testing processes and methodologies to enhance product quality and team productivity.
- Stay updated with industry trends and best practices, incorporating them into the testing process.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Test Lead with 8-14 years of testing and quality assurance experience in software development.
- Strong expertise in test strategy development, test planning, and test execution.
- Good understanding of automation testing frameworks and tools.
- CSM/PMP certification is mandatory.
- Proficiency in Agile/Scrum methodologies and experience in leading Scrum processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, capable of effectively collaborating with diverse teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong leadership and mentoring abilities to guide and motivate the testing team.
|Experience||8 to 14 yrs|
|Skills||QA / Testing|
|Primary skills||QA, Testing, CSM/PMP certification|
|Gender||Need female applicants|
|share your profile email@example.com|
Good experience in ASP.NET MVC, C# and Web API
Relevant programming experience, hands-on experience in .Net Technologies
Should be good in SQL Server programming.
Good problem-solving approach
Good verbal and written communication
Good team handling skills;
working collaboratively with team members.
|Experience||8 - 10 Years|
|Primary skills||ASP.NET MVC, C# and Web API|
Job Description :
We are looking for a Dot net developer to build software using languages and
technologies of the Microsoft framework. You will create applications from scratch,
configure existing systems and provide user support. We need a candidate having good
and prompt knowledge regarding Asp.net MVC or Dot net core .
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including
2. Prepare and maintain code for various web applications and resolve any defects
3. Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an
action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
4. Manage defect tracking systems and resolve all issues and prepare an
update for systems.
5. Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
|Experience||4 - 6 Years|
|Should have Very good experience in Apache SOLR|
|• Should have strong experience in core JAVA, spring, RESTful services|
|• Should have strong experience in enterprise search domain and search architecture|
|• Strong experience in Design, build, deploy, Search application and Services.|
|• Strong knowledge in Apache SOLR Search API and Indexing API|
|• Good hands-on schema design, analyzer and filter configuration|
|• Knowledge in Apache SOLR architecture and Environment setup/Administration, SOLR Cloud and its architecture|
|• Should be able to design end to end search solution using Solr|
|• Should be able to evaluate and come up with required sizing for Solr|
|• Should be able to guide the team technically|
|• Should be able to review the application & code regularly before deploying it in higher environment|
|• Should be able to interact with customer on a regular basis for requirement gathering, demo etc|
|Experience||8 - 12 Years|
|Primary skills||Apache SOLR Search API and Indexing API|
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Creation/enhancement of organizational quality management system (QMS) that follows ASPICE, CMMI, and/or ISO 9001 process standards
- Experience in working as a process consultant or QA coordinator for projects
ADDED ADVANTAGE :
- Experience in embedded/automotive/avionics domains
- Agile methods
- Familiarity with functional security, cybersecurity standards
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Understanding of organizational quality management system.
- Identification of improvement opportunities
- Creation/updating of process artifacts as per the specified standard
- Support projects for process adherence, quality reviews, product releases, and audits
- Collecting process and product data periodically and end of the project
- Updating of process artifacts as part of process improvement
|Experience||5 - 8 Years|
|Skills||quality management system|
|Primary skills||functional security, cybersecurity|